Wednesday 19 December 2018

Oh Holy Night

Hello everyone,
Yes I am still making Christmas cards but now I am starting onto next years batch. As I now have 2 places that I donate cards too now and also my own needs I am definitely going to have to be making them all through the next 12 months. And this is what I have started with


For me this is definitely a "Clean and Simple" style of card mainly because it doesn't have a lot of layers. I actually like how this turned out but of course with me it started with finding a sketch and I found this one

And as I do for you I have included the measurements not only for myself to use the next time but also if you would like to make a card using this sketch. These measurements are to make the front for a A6 card.

I love this image but I am not sure where I bought it from. But she has always reminded me of a rag doll that I got for a present one year so I thought it may be suitable for this weeks Card in Envy challenge. And then Tuesday Morning Sketches is having a Anything Goes so I thought that I would use one of their previous sketches.

Thanks for stopping by and looking at my project. To let me know that you came by please consider giving me a comment and if you have a blog I will stop by yours sometime. And before you go I would like to leave you with this thought

This is one thing that I have been teaching our children. But also how to handle when it doesn't work out. This is all part of life. I want to teach my children these things not this world!

Have a Happy Crafty Kind of Day,
✌ Tracy B

Challenges Entered

4 comments:

  1. I love this! Your image is adorable!!
    Wishing you a Merry Christmas!
    Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches
    Debbie ~ TMS DT
    Debbie's Dash of This and That

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute, cute image. The older sketch worked perfectly with your little image and the sentiment. Thank you for sharing your card with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches. Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card. This is one of my favorite sketches. Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card is so cute! The paper and the image are perfect together! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

    ReplyDelete