Sunday 16 December 2018

Just to Say

Hello everyone,
A non Christmas card I am sharing with you today. I looked in my stash of cards and I am quite low on anything other than Christmas. So I better get a move on making other themed cards otherwise these other occasions will be upon me before I realize it.

So here is my card to continue with rebuilding my supplies

 I am using an image from the Paper Shelter called Just Roll with It and the card was inspired by this sketch by Sketch Saturday.

 I had a lot of fun putting this card together. It is definitely not my usual colour combination but I think it worked together. I have had this paper pack sitting in my stash for quite a while waiting for the perfect card to be put on and this was it.

Thanks for stopping by and looking at my project. To let me know that you stopped by today why don't you consider giving me a comment and I can visit your blog sometime. And before you go I would like to leave you with this final thought 

This is true with any journey - whether it be travel or a personal one. It all takes time and if you do start today than you will be closer to your goal tomorrow.

Have a Happy Crafty Kind of Day,

👍 Tracy B

CHALLENGES

No comments:

Post a Comment