Wednesday 19 December 2018

Joy

Hello everyone,
I am back for a second card project for today. It's so good to be able to have some time in my craft space. But this happens when you don't have to do school runs and such 😉 And this is my card

I really had fun with this one and I think that I may redo this card a couple more times. The image is a digital stamp Christmas Word Joy from Bugaboo stamps. I use this image quite a lot because you can colour it to suit your papers, very handy that! And to start this card off came the sketch 

And as I have been doing I have included the measurements to make a front for a A6 card. And also any mats are usually 0.5cm bigger.

The image I printed and coloured with my Copic markers and it is backed with a Christmas digital paper. Then I added this to a piece of shimmer Maroon paper and matted this with green paper. The poinsettia is a die cut that I had left over in my Christmas Stash.

Thanks for stopping by and looking at my project. To let me know that you stopped by please consider leaving a comment. And before you go I would like to leave you with this thought


This is something that I hope to be able to do more of while I am not running to different things over this Christmas/New Year break. I want to do more reading next year - that is a goal for me.

Have a Happy Crafty Kind of Day,
😸 Tracy B
Challenges Entered

4 comments:

  1. Love your card the stocking with the Joy is perfect for our "Hang your Stocking with Care" card challenge! Thank you for sharing it at Cards in Envy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute is this stocking on a card! I love it! Thanks for joining us at Cards in Envy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year! Thanks so much for joining out last Stella Says Sketch Challenge of 2018! Adorable project! We hope you'll join us again tomorrow as our team comes back well rested and full of creativity from our holiday break and join the fun!!

    Hugs & Happy Days!
    Min - Bugaboo Asst DT Coordinator

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE how cute and fun the word JOY is!!! thanks for playing with Cards In Envy!!!

    ReplyDelete