Saturday 15 December 2018

Pine Cone Birthday

Hello everyone. 
This card is a just because I needed to make a card for a friend. You know being a cardmaker comes in handy when you need a card and you don't have any on hand. I had donated a whole lot of my cards to a charity and I wasn't left with many for myself. Then I realised I needed a card and nothing I had left was suitable.

And this is the card that I have made for my friend.


I went with these colours because I needed a male card and he loves the outdoors. So I thought that these papers suited for making this card. But as most times I started with a sketch and I used this one from Operation Write Home. It's a favourite of mine.


And as has become my habit I have included the sketch with my measurements to make an A6 card front. All of the matts are .5cm bigger than the measurements mentioned. I used of the heart I used this pine cone sticker. It felt good to make a male themed card and to also use up some of my long forgotten stash of papers. But I was able to do some silver embossing for the sentiment on a small piece of pattern paper.

Thanks for stopping by and looking at my card today. Please consider leaving a comment on my post just to let me know that you stopped by and I can visit your blog as well. And as always before you go I would like to leave you with this last thought

These minion guys always crack me up. But I also like this quote because its quite true. If we stop what gives us joy then what do we want to keep moving for? I always try to have a little fun of some kind each day. Whether that be crafting, listening to some good music or just having a laugh with a friend or at a joke.

Have A Happy Crafty Kind of Day,
😜 Tracy B

CHALLENGE LIST

2 comments:

  1. Fantastic masculine card!
    Many thanks for joining us at Cute Card Thursday this week for our Challenge!
    Debxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab card for our challenge. Thanks for joining us at CCT x

    ReplyDelete