Sunday 6 January 2019

Cats Return

Hello Everyone,
Yes those crazy happy Christmas cats are back! I love creating with these guys they always put a smile on my face. And this is the card they are staring on this time.



Don’t they just look like they are having such fun. This card all started with a sketch from Sketch Saturday
sketch saturday545
I have coloured these cats in with my Copic markers. The papers I have used come from Kasiercraft’s Mistletoe 6X6 paper pack. I layered everything with Forest Green Paper and the tags are made from Washi Tape first adhered to some white paper. So another Christmas card is finished and added to my pile.
Thanks for stopping by and looking at my project. Please consider giving a like or even a comment I like receiving feedback on my projects. And as always before you go I would like to leave you with this last thought
a book is a dream in your hand
One of my other loves – being able to spend time reading. It such a wonderful thing being able to immerse yourself inside another world for awhile.
Have a Happy Crafty Kind of Day,
👋 Tracy B
Challenges Entered
Sketch Saturday #545

No comments:

Post a Comment