Monday 7 January 2019

Flowers For You

Hello Everyone,
A second card for today. It’s so good to be in my craft space more often at the moment. So while this is the way of things I am making the most of it. And here is the 2nd creation for tonight.
01 06 brat boy mums day
I had coloured in this image ‘Kidz Rose Boy‘ by Bugaboo Digi Stamps with my Copic Markers then I thought that I would suit the sketch from Sketch Saturday if I orientated it differently.
sketch saturday545
The papers this time around is from my stash and I am unsure where I got it from. But again I used some Washi Tape which I adhered to white paper first for the banners. And once I adhered the image to the main panel I used my stamp platform to make sure that I didn’t miss stamp the sentiment at this point in the project. I wrapped a strip of silver around the top but didn’t realise that it wasn’t straight until after I adhered it to the card so I had to leave it as is.
Thanks for stopping by and looking at my project. Please consider liking my post or even leaving a comment I like receiving feedback on my projects. And as always before you go I would like to leave you with this last thought.
miranda-hart quote
Sometimes I think that we look at ourselves too critically. And don’t realise how wonderful and unique we truly are. You are a unique creation of God – all you have to be is You.
Have a Happy Crafty Kind of Day,
👉 Tracy B

No comments:

Post a Comment