Tuesday 15 January 2019

Get Well Wishes



Hello Everyone,
Another card made while I am away on holidays with my family. I always travel with my craft supplies - actually it's the first thing that I pack👍 But now we can travel with my laptop and internet so that I can continue to craft which is what I love doing. As I am typing this we are all doing our own things - reading, playing games and colouring.

But anyway onto the reason I am sure that you stopped by my blog today - to see my project


This is a digi image from Bugaboo Stamps called Kidz Rose Boy. Using him this time around I decided to make a get well card because who wouldn't want to find this cutie on their doorstep if they were feeling a little under the weather. I coloured him in with my Copic markers and the grass as well. But after I had finished with them I used my Polychromos pencils to add more depth and the very light fluffy clouds in the background.

But as you may know about me I love starting with a sketch and this card is no different. This time I around I used the latest sketch from Sketch Saturday

I had some fun with the holographic stickers that I bought on camp with me and added some instead of the button detail. Thanks for stopping by and looking at my project. Before you go I would like to leave you with this final thought

Image result for sunshine coast australia

Where our travels have taken us this time around. A beautiful place to visit, I love coming here. I like going to places where I have been before but exploring different and new areas. The weather has been kind to us.

Have a Happy Crafty Kind of Day,
💖Tracy B


Challenge Entered - Sketch Saturday #546

1 comment:

  1. Australia is on my bucket list!! Traveling with craft supplies....yes I too have done that!! Thanks for joining us at Sketch Saturday! It is always fun to see the different creations that come from our sketch challenge.

    ReplyDelete