Tuesday 15 January 2019

Best Friends

Hello Everyone, Yes another card ... well when you have time why not craft! Even when on holidays. So I had some time spare today and made another card.


When I saw this sketch from Atlantic Heart 


I thought that I wouldn't be able to make anything but then I remember that in my crafting supplies along with the Kasiercraft "Sweet Pea" Paper Pad I also brought along the collectables. These collectables are card stock weight die cuts and such which you can add to any project. 

So I went looking in this and found the Scalloped circle, Tag and Sentiment circle and these stacked well together. I matted everything with maroon card stock including the diagonal piece to give it a little more definition from the striped back paper.

Thanks for stopping by and having a look at my card. Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge is having a design team call at the moment which I am going to enter. If you have seen more of my blog you know that I love using sketches so I would love to be a part of a Sketch Challenge Blog. But before you go I would like to leave you with this thought

I am trying to take on more of the opportunities that God is putting in front of me. Believing that I am finding them when God will help me to make the most of it. More has been coming my way.

Have a Happy Crafty Kind of Day,
😊 Tracy B


4 comments:

  1. Very nice. The matting works perfectly. It is so fun to 'shop' in your stash to create! We all probably have lovely things hiding in our supply waiting to shine. Thank you for joining us at AHSC this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty, Tracy. I love the hint of pattern in the paper you used for the diagonal panel! Love when the papers work with us that way!
    Thank you for playing along with the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge! Blessings,
    Christine
    DT Member
    https://withaverygratefulheart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card. Thank you for joining us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge and we look forward to you playing along with us again next challenge.

    Happy Crafting!
    Candra - AHSC DT Member
    http://www.paperdragonfleur.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card. I love the striped background paper and the colours in it. Very pretty. Thanks for playing along with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge (AHSC).

    Brandi R.
    DT member AHSC
    crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete