Saturday 10 August 2019

52CCT August Colour Challenge

Hello Everyone,
It is the 2nd week of the month and 
Netta has chosen this colour combo for us to play with.


I must admit that this colour combination was a bit difficult for me to get my head around. But this is the card that I came up with.



When I started making this card I looked through my stash; I found that I didn't have any craft products that suited so this meant a trip to my local big box craft store. I was lucky to find this bronze coloured tape but no papers in these colours. So I decided to make my own using a set of Layered Stencils to make a plaid background paper. I am not sure if I like this set of stencils but this is my first time using this particular set so I will have to play with different colour combos to make my final assessment.

Thanks for stopping in and looking at my Design Team creation. I hope that you will come on over to 52 Christmas Card Throwdown and participate in the challenge.

Until Next Time,
Tracy B

1 comment:

  1. Elle est si belle et elegante Tracy , j'aime ce tartan et ce joli texte très chic, biz

    ReplyDelete