Saturday 13 April 2019

52CCT April Colour Challenge

Hello Everyone,
And today being week 2 of April we have a Colour Challenge brought to us by EK and for her colour choices for us to play along with we have


When this was first announced I must say that it took me a while to decide on the metallic to use and the colour to go along with it. But finally the choice was made for me by the design of the card that I made


This combination of embossing folder, rectangle die and scene die made my choices for me. Because it is such a regal scene I went with a regal combination of colours. Or at least to me they are. But I did notice that once I was putting the whole card together that I didn't quite centre up the scene in the cut window. 

Thanks for stopping by and looking at my Design Team creation. I hope that we will see you over at the 52 Christmas Card Throwdown Challenge Blog and come play along with us. 

Until Next Time,
Tracy B


1 comment:

  1. Magnifique alliance de l'or et du violet Tracy, jolie scène mise en valeur, biz

    ReplyDelete