Saturday 6 July 2019

52CCT July Sketch

Hello Everyone,
This is a very different Design Team post for 52 Christmas Card Throwdown Challenge because for the month of July I am your hostess. I really hope that you are going to like the challenges that I have come up with for you to play along with.

And since it is the first week in July it means that it is time for us to play along with a sketch. Now if you are a regular visitor over on my other blog you will find that I am in LOVE with Sketches. I find that they help me so much with my card crafting and where I usally turn when I am stuck.

So without further ado here is my sketch for July


I had a lot of fun coming up with this sketch. And this is the card that I came up with using it



Thanks for coming on by and looking at my creation for the 52 Christmas Card Throwdown Challenge. Remember even though this sketch is in the landscape orientation you can make it portrait or even flip it. Go on have some fun I am really looking forward to seeing what you come up with by using my sketch as your starting point.

Until Next Time,
Tracy B

2 comments:

  1. Super fun et drĂ´le cette carte Tracy, j'aime ces trop mignons gnomes, biz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your nice comment about the card I made for this sketch, Tracy. I'm not always comfortable in front of a sketch, but this one quickly inspired me! Love the gnomes on your card!
    Hugs, Rosi

    ReplyDelete