Saturday 13 July 2019

52CCT July Colour Challenge

Hello Everyone,
I am back with my 2nd week of hostess duties for 52 Christmas Card Throwdown Challenge. And since it is the 2nd week of the month we are up to a colour challenge. And this is the combination of colours that I have chosen for us to play with


The red and green are very traditional colours for Christmas but I decided to add in some brown for just a bit of difference.

And here is what I did with this combination


There is some of the brown in the papers but most of my brown in actually my layers except I have noticed in my photos that it is looking more maroon than brown. This card came together quite quickly because I used a familar placement of elements on my page but I was lucky to be able to use this bird and sentiment image from the elements pack as well.

Thanks for stopping by and looking at my design team work for this week I hope that you will come and play along with myself and the rest of the team.

Until Next Time,
Tracy B

1 comment:

  1. Quelle belle ambiance Tracy, cette charmante image vintage lui donne beaucoup de chic, biz

    ReplyDelete