Saturday 22 June 2019

52CCT June Technique

Hello Everyone,
Why do we procratinate? It doesn't do us any good and we have to do what we have been putting off eventually anyway - and usually in a rush.

That's how it was with this weeks 52 Christmas Card Throwdown Challenge. I knew that it was coming up but I just kept on putting off doing anything about it until today when at the same time I am trying to get ready to go away for the weekend with my spinning and weaving group.

But anywho onto this weeks challenge and for Fabiola's last week as hostess she had the choice between a stash or a technique challenge and she went with


This technique can be intereperted in many ways. Oh this was part of my problem with making this card - what type of pop up should I do? But this is the card that I came up with.


I decided that I would pop up my layers. This card was decided by the die-cut set that made this card possible. I can see it being used for different occasions and not just Christmas.

Thank your for stopping by and looking at my Design Team work for 52 Christmas Card Throwdown Challenge. I hope that you will come and play along with our challenge.

Until Next Time,
Tracy B

1 comment:

  1. les couleurs de ta carte sont lumineuse Tracy, quelle belle scène, biz

    ReplyDelete