Saturday 20 July 2019

52CCT July Theme

Hello Everyone,
It is week 3 of my hosting duties over on the 52 Christmas Card Throwdown Challenge. And this week we are up to a theme challenge. I had to thing for awhile about this one and what I was going to set my theme as and this is what I came up with


Now you may be asking yourself exactly what does she mean? Well I want you to dig into your non-Christmas images and see what you could use on your cards. What about an image of a stack of Birthday Presents or a family going on Holidays. How could these be used on your Christmas cards?

I know as a crafter in Australia I have to look at Summer themed images for my Christmas cards because when Christmas comes around we are in the middle of hot Summer not a snowy Winter.

And this is the card that I came up with


This is actually a birthday image from Some Odd Girl. And just by colouring the present in Green and Red I can now use her on the front of this Christmas Card. The paper pack "Silent Night" from Kasiercraft really helped me to sell the idea of a Christmas card as well.

Thanks for stopping by and looking at my Design Team work for my Theme Challenge. I hope that you will decide to come along and play with us.

Until Next Time,
Tracy B

1 comment:

  1. Elle est si adorable cette carte Tracy, j'avoue que je n'avais pas compris ce challenege comme ça mais bon, biz

    ReplyDelete