Saturday 15 June 2019

52CCT Theme Challenge

Hello Everyone,
It is week 3 of June which means it is time to play with a theme to make our Christmas/Winter cards this time around. And this time around Fabiola has chosen this theme


Even though I love these kinds of cards I found that I have been second guessing myself for these past couple of weeks whether what I had made suited this challenge. I don't know if it is vintage enough ... here is my creation


I would really love to know what you think of my creation. Do you think it is vintage enough? I wanted to use a simple design and I am sure that I have used a sketch similar to this in the past but I couldn't find it to refer too. The paper pack that I used is Twig and Berry by Kasiercraft. This came out a few Christmases ago and I loved it so much at the time that I bought several pads. Now I am trying to work through it all and the emphoria packs that came with it.

Thanks for stopping by today and looking at my Design Team Work for 52 Christmas Card Throwdown Challenge. I hope that you will come on over and play along with our challenge this week.

Until Next Time,
Tracy B 


1 comment:

  1. c'est adorable Tracy, ces papiers vintage et ce charmant bouquet donnent une touche de charme, biz

    ReplyDelete