Saturday 8 June 2019

52CCT June Colour Challenge

Hello Everyone,
I would like to introduce you to my Design Team work for
52 Christmas Card Throwdown Challenge
And it is the 2nd week of June and it is time for a Colour challenge.
And Fabiola has chosen these colours for us to play along with


I must admit that this combination I do not usually use these colours so I had to think how I was going to combine them but this is the card that I came up with.


You may notice that I didn't use a traditional sentiment for this card and this is nothing unusual for me. I just couldn't go past this sentiment to be used with this image. I embossed my background with white embossing powder and then used 3 Distress Inks to make the sky. To colour in my image I used a mixture of pens to get the colours that I wanted.

Thanks for stopping by to look at my Design Team work for 52 Christmas Card Throwdown Challenge. I hope that you will come on over and play along with our colour challenge this month.

Until Next Time,
Tracy B

1 comment:

  1. j'aime énormément ce lama Tracy, tu es dans l'air du temps avec ce lama adorable, ton ciel est magnifique avec ce dégradé, biz

    ReplyDelete