Saturday 1 June 2019

52CCT June Sketch

Hello Everyone,
Here in Australia we are starting our Winter Time of the year and it feels funny to be making Christmas Cards 😊
But it is the first week of June which means over at 52 Christmas Card Throwdown we are going to be playing with a sketch and this is the one that Fabiola our hostess for the month has chosen for us to play with


You can see that I have added the measurements that I have used to make this card


The image that I have used is Angel Marci from La La Land and I have used my Prismacolor Pencils to colour her in. I still feel like a beginner using these as I have been quite afraid to use them but I am venturing into using them more as I can transport them when I am going to be out.

Thanks for stopping in and looking at my Design Team make for 52CCT. I hope that we will see you over there and that you will play along with our latest challenge.

Until Next Time,
Tracy B

1 comment:

  1. oh c'est trop chou Tracy, quel joli petit ange et quelle richesse dans ta création, biz

    ReplyDelete