Saturday 25 May 2019

CCT May Technique Challenge

Hello Everyone,
Today I am here to share with you my Design Team Work for Week 4 of May Challenges over on the 52 Christmas Card Throwdown Challenge and this time it is a 

And if you are wondering what this technique is you can find information here.
I had a lot of fun once I understood the technique and this is the card that I created.

I chose to use a patterned piece of paper for my eraser technique and I am really happy with the results. I know that I will be using this technique again and I may try the technique with other pencils and see what I can come up with or maybe even chalk 😊

Thanks for stopping by and looking at my Design Team Work for 52 Christmas Card Throwdown Challenge. I hope that you will give this technique a try and come and play along with us.

Until Next Time,
Tracy B


3 comments:

  1. c'est vraiment très original Tracy, tu as su sortir du cadre et t'approprier cette technique, bravo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tracy... so smart to use the technique to "distress" patterned paper. I love the effect! Thanks so much for the invite to GD this week at 52CCT.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you used this technique. I hadn't thought of using it over colour but it works so well. x

    ReplyDelete