Saturday 4 May 2019

52CCT May Sketch

Hello Everyone,
I hope that you had fun playing along with our April challenges. But we are now in May! And since it is the first week we are up to a sketch challenge and our hostess this month Rosi has provided this sketch for all of us to play along with


This was a fun sketch to play around with and this is what I came up with


This paper has been sitting in my Christmas stash of papers for the longest time and I thought that it suited this sketch well. I decided to play on the stars a little more and embossed my die cut stars and rubbed a little gold ink over them.

Thanks for stopping in and looking at my Design Team work. I hope that we will see you over at the 52 Christmas Card Throwdown Challenge and that you will come and play along with us.

Until Next Time,
Tracy B

1 comment:

  1. elle est tellement moderne et colorée cette carte Tracy, biz

    ReplyDelete