Saturday 27 April 2019

52CCT Stash Challenge

Hello Everyone,
Today I am working with the team over at 52 Christmas Card Throwdown and it is week 4 of the month so we are up to our stash or technique challenge. And our hostess EK has gone with a stash challenge of

I am sure that we have a lot of printed papers in our stash just waiting for the "perfect" card to go onto. When I read this challenge I knew the card that I wanted to make and this is what I made
52CCT 04 2019 wk4 Stash

This card is actually made from scraps. I keep all of the large scraps from cutting 6X6 papers down to make cards and I use them to make cards like this. This quilt die really helps me to use up every scrap that I have and this way I get to showcase many different holiday papers.

Thanks for stopping in to look at my design team work for the 52 Christmas Card Throwdown Challenge. I hope that you will come over and play along with our latest challenge.

Until Next Time,Tracy B

1 comment:

  1. J'aime beaucoup cet effet patchwork Tracy, quel joli fond qui met en valeur cet elegant arbre de noel, biz

    ReplyDelete