Saturday 11 May 2019

52CCT May Colour

Hello Everyone,
Today is the 2nd week of May which means its Colour Challenge time over at the 52 Christmas Card Throwdown Challenge. And this time Rosi has chosen these colours for us to work with


This was an interesting combo to try and figure out what to do. So I actually went to my printed sketch box and found something I could work with it is actually a previous 52CCT from November 2017 and this is it


and this is the card that came out of combining these all together


I flicked through my stamp sets and I found the Baaah Humbug set from Lawn Fawn and thought I could make something with this. I first cut out the oval elements then I knew where I could place my stamps from the set. I used some distress inks for the background then I coloured the everything in with my Copic Markers.

Thanks for stopping in and looking at my Design Team work today. I hope that we will see you over at the 52CCT and that you will join in with the colour challenge.

Until Next Time,
Tracy B


1 comment:

  1. quelle mignonne scène, ce petit mouton est si adorable, biz

    ReplyDelete