Saturday 16 March 2019

March Theme Challenge

Hello Everyone,
Today is week 3 of the month and this is Theme Challenge week over at 52 Christmas Card Throwdown challenge. Goga has given this theme to play along with


I search through my entire Christmas stash and I don't have any Gingerbread in there. So I went looking online for a free image as I couldn't afford to buy a new digi image at the moment even though they are a great price. But I found an image I was able to work with and this is what I made


To give a little more life to my image I found this piping bag and chef hat that fit my image perfectly. I used a cover up die that I have had for a while to make the background because I couldn't really find papers that I was 100% happy. I used several brown Distress Inks on the frame because I thought that it looked a little like baked goods.

Thanks for stopping in and looking at my Design Team project. But if you would like to keep in touch with what I do away from here I have a 2nd website where you can see my other card projects and other crafts. Hope to see you around some time.

Until Next Time,
Tracy B


No comments:

Post a Comment