Saturday 23 March 2019

52CCT March Technique



Hello Everyone,
I am here today with our 4th Challenge for March which is a technique challenge. Goga has asked us to do the following




I was pretty sure that I had some folders that would suit this challenge as this is craft item is one of my favourite items to buy. And this is the card that I came up with



I was first going to go with an embossing folder that had words on it just didn't look right. Especially once I put my Old World Santa image from Bugaboo Digi Images which I coloured with my Copic Markers on it . So then I searched through my collection of embossing folders and I found this one by Craft Concepts called Secret Garden which I thought looked like Christmas Berries so I went with it. I decided to keep the card pretty simple this time around because I wanted to keep the focus on the embossing.

Thanks for stopping in and looking at my Design Team work for 52 Christmas Card Throwdown Challenge. Please consider coming over and participating in this weeks challenge.

Until Next Time,
Tracy B

1 comment:

  1. trop chou Tracy, quel joli père noel, simple et tellement charmant, biz

    ReplyDelete