Saturday 9 March 2019

March Colour Challenge

Hello Everyone,
Well it is week 2 of the month so this means we are having a Colour Challenge over at the 52 Christmas Card Challenge. And our host Goga has chosen these colours to play with


This was interesting to play with because I usually play with a lot more colours but this is the card that I came up with for the challenge


I must say that it is hard to photograph metallic colours. I have been wanting to try this design out for a while ever since I got this intricate star die last Christmas and this challenge gave me the perfect opportunity. 

Thanks for stopping in and looking at my Design Team project. Please consider coming on over to our blog and joining in on the fun. 

Until Next Time,
Tracy B

1 comment:

  1. Très jolie étoile Tracy, scintillante et festive, biz

    ReplyDelete