Saturday 2 March 2019

March Sketch Challenge

Hello Everyone,
Have you ever thought that you have completed something but realized almost too late that you hadn't? That is how is was with my Design Team entry for 52 Christmas Card Throwdown March Sketch Challenge. I was convinced that I had completed my project and uploaded it and wrote the blog.  Well I got home and checked and I hadn't so the card you are about to see was done in record time ... but I did make it before the challenge went live so .... YEAH!

But anyway here is the sketch that we got to use with our host this month Goga.


This time I decided to stick pretty much with the sketch and this is the card that I came up with


The papers I used on this card and the collectables came from Kasiercraft and the pad was called Mistletoe. I bought this pad quite a while ago but I needed something that had everything already ready because I was short on time as I explained in the beginning and this suited what I needed perfectly.

Thanks for stopping in and looking at my Design Team project. Please consider coming on over to the 52 Christmas Card Throwdown Challenge and entering in this weeks challenge.

Until Next Time,
Tracy B

3 comments:

  1. très élégante carte Tracy, charmant papiers très festifs et sympa, biz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Phew, well done. I've lost count of the times I've posted mine on Friday afternoon. I'm trying to get ahead. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great design paper mix! Love the bold "joy"!
    Rosi x

    ReplyDelete