Saturday 23 February 2019

February Stash Challenge

Hello Everyone,
It is week 4 of the month which means our host had a choice between a technique or a stash challenge. And Alison chose to go along with a stash challenge and that challenge is


I must admit that when I saw it as a technique I didn't know what to do so I went with it as a stash challenge. To look into our stashes and have a find those pieces that we just had to keep for a project sometime in the future. Well this is the challenge for you to use that stuff! 

And this is the card that I came up with

So how did I complete the challenge - well I had these trees that I had cut at a friends place and these were made out of embossed paper doilies which were left over from a party. And the sentiment came from an older paper pack but good for any Christmas card.

Thanks for stopping by and looking at my Design Team project. I hope to see your entry into our challenge at 52 Christmas Card Throwdown Challenge. Before you go though I would like to leave you with this thought

I just had to go with this today. It gave me a laugh again when I read it and it always does. Sometimes you just need something to make your day a little brighter.

Until Next Time,
Tracy B

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful trees and I wouldn't have guessed what they were made from. Lovely patterns and colours. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Très chic et élégant ces sapins Tracy, magnifique recyclage, biz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Recycling - or how to put old things together to get a nice and new card! You did this in a very clever way, Tracy!
    Rosi xx

    ReplyDelete