Saturday 6 April 2019

52 CCT April Sketch Challenge

Hello Everyone,
I am here to share with you this months sketch bought to us by hostess Netta and this is the sketch that she has given us to play around with.


Even though it is drawn as one colour I decided to do a ray design with the bottom of the design. So by going down this road I actually made 2 cards at the same time and here they are


and a close up of both



I didn't follow the sketch exactly as you can see I didn't use a circle for my image. But I have been trying to use up some images that I found waiting to be put onto cards. But you can see how I was able to make 2 cards at the same time because I used alternate papers across the ray design.

Thanks for looking at my Design Team Project. I hope that you will come on over and play along with us at 52 Christmas Card Throwdown Challenge.

Until Next Time,
Tracy B

1 comment: