Saturday 9 February 2019

February Colour Challenge

Hello Everyone,
The Christmas card that I am sharing today is a little on the simpler side but I am actually liking it a lot. I don't usually go for this simple but being challenged can push you in different directions. So since this is week 2 of the month it is time for a colour challenge over at the 52 Christmas Card Throwdown. Our host Alison has given us this combo to play with
52 Christmas Card Throwdown
February Colour Challenge

and with this inspiration this is the card I came up with
My Cuttlebug got a bit of a work out making this card first for the cutting of the stars and 2nd for using an embossing folder that I got from a card making magazine last year. To give this simple design a little more interest I added some small holographic silver stickers.

I hope that you will consider coming over to the 52 Christmas Card Throwdown Challenge and play along with our latest challenge. Thanks for stopping in to look at my Design Team project. Before you go I would like to leave you with this thought
I chose this quote because of the floods that have been happening in the northern part of the state I live in. The new beginning hasn't even been able to start yet because there is still so much uncertainty with the weather. I pray that the clean up can start soon and people will know the way forward from here.

Until Next Time,
👣 Tracy Blackburn

2 comments:

  1. C'est drole comme les défis permettent de sortir de sa zone de confort, bravo à toi Tracy d'y être arrivé, ta carte est très moderne et originale, biz

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great way to use the colours and this embossing folder. x

    ReplyDelete