Thursday 7 February 2019

Birthday Wishes

Hello Everyone,
I have been away for a little while but now that my space is updated and I can work there again I want to get back into entering challenges. So to test out my new area I went to one of my favourite challenges and went about making a card and this is the outcome.
This card started with me finding this sketch from Tuesday Morning Sketches
I loved making this card on my new table! I was using my Cuttlebug and also hand punches and my stamping tool and I didn't feel cramped for space after making each of the elements. I am really going to love creating in my new space ... thanks Hubby!
The papers for the card came from a really old My Minds Eye paper pack which has been sitting in my stash with just some pieces left. This year I am trying to use up the stash that I have before adding majorly to it. The maroon layers are staples in my stash and always topped up. But the flower and swirl elements are all from a drawer where I keep solids that are cut off from other projects but are too small to be used for a main element on a card.
Thanks for stopping by and looking at my card project. I am happy to be back crafting and blogging again. Before you go I would like to leave you with this thought
This is so true! I experienced the other side of this a little while my Hubby and I were updating my space. I wasn't able to be as crafty as I usually am and I did feel a little out of sorts because of it. I am so happy to have my space back.

Until Next Time,
🎨 Tracy Blackburn

Challenge Entered - Tuesday Morning Sketches #489

3 comments:

  1. Yes! I agree that craftiness is happiness. Your card is lovely and I'm so glad you joined us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty card!! And I agree, too, that crafting is happiness!!
    Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches!
    Debbie ~ TMS DT
    Debbie's Dash of This and That

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a good hubby! Your card is lovely. Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete