Saturday 2 February 2019

February 2019 Sketch

Hello Everyone. 
A new month which means a new host over at the 52 Christmas Card Throwdown Challenge. The month of February will be hosted by Alison. Since it is the first week of the month we start with a sketch and this is the one from Alison.
Alison chose a square card sketch but unfortunately I ran out of time to make a card of this size due to family issues. So I had to go with a card base I already had which meant making a rectangle instead. And this is what I came up with.
The only change to the dimensions are the outside which come in at 10cm x 14cm. I had these papers already in my stash at almost the correct size so I had a quick put together which was a good thing because of running behind.

Thanks for stopping by and looking at my Design Team project. I hope to see you over at the 52 Challenge Blog with your entry. Before you go I would like to leave you with this thought
This goes out to all those chronic illness warriors - I am in this club - I wish you days that are filled with light and peace. And on the days when everything seems dark remember that you are not alone even if you feel that way.

Have a Happy Crafty Kind of Day,
💜 Tracy B


3 comments:

  1. quelle modernité Tracy, elle est très sympa cette carte, biz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simple and fresh design. Love this!
    Rosi x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A stylish modern design. It's fine to interpret the sketch in any way and any dimensions. x

    ReplyDelete