Friday 1 February 2019

Where Have I Been?

Hello Everyone. 
You may have noticed that I haven't been on lately. This has been due to two things.
1. Ill health 😒
and the craziest thing
2. Change of my Craft Space!!

The ill health has been a lot of my family including myself. This took me out because I have been looking after others - doctor appointments, return appointments and such plus stuff going on with me as well. We are all on the mend - I am hoping 👍

But the 2nd reason was my craziest idea of them all - you see I had this space
It worked OK but the desk was too small for larger stamping projects and a few other things were annoying me as well. So I asked my hubs if he would help me build a new desk and figure out new storage and this is what I have ended up with
This photo just doesn't do my new space justice! 
My desk is wide enough that I have a dedicated area for photos and my cutters are no longer taking up so much space that I can not move any more. I am not 100% back in but enough that I can do some Design Team work! 
I cut that very close and nearly didn't make it because I couldn't get a good photograph for my Design Team work that was due ... TODAY!! But I pushed ahead and got to a point where I could set up my new photo area and got a good photo! Then worked at getting my post up and ready for tomorrow afternoon 🙌🙌🙌 Don't like cutting things so close.
And of course a last thought before you leave
I am looking forward to crafting in my new space. It will be interesting to see how my next larger project goes.

Have a Happy Crafty Kind of Day,
🎨 Tracy B

No comments:

Post a Comment