Wednesday 23 January 2019

Live Life Fully

Hello Everyone. An encouragement card this time around. I have had a few things come against me and I have been reminded that we should live each day no matter what we have to go through. So I made this card to send to someone whom I think needs this encouragement.


And this card started with this sketch from Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge. Their Design Team is looking for extra people at the moment.


When I first saw this sketch I was a little intimidated by it. I was wondering how I was going to swing putting all the elements onto a card and still have it look good. So I went through my paper pad stash to see what would spark some interest. I found Kasiercrafts Tea Party and with it was the collectable set as well. The middle elements are from the collectable set and the other elements are all papers from the pad. I used some distress inks on elements because I wanted things to stand out more without adding more layers.

Thanks for stopping by and looking at my card project. Before you go I would like to leave you with this thought
I think that these are great daily reminders for everyone. I think that I am going to print this out for myself but also who I am going to send this card too. Sometimes reading stuff like this can help you see whatever you are going through in a totally different way.

Have a Happy Crafty Kind of Day,
💓 Tracy B


3 comments:

  1. The elegant rose makes a beautiful centerpiece for this wonderful card!Thank you for playing along with the Atlantic Hearts 300th Sketch Challenge! Blessings,
    Christine
    DT Member
    https://withaverygratefulheart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a beautiful card! Love the flower and that sentiment is beautiful! Thanks so much for sharing with us at AHSC! -Lori DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. There is a lot going on with the sketch. However, you've done a great job making everything cohesive. Love your use of shine on the background. Love also the vintage feel to your card. Thanks for joining us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.

    sue n.

    ReplyDelete