Monday 21 January 2019

Crafting the Blues

Hello Everyone. Well I haven't been crafting the blues I have been crafting with blue based products. And I had a lot of fun putting everything together.


And yes this time around I did get out a sketch to work with it is this one again from Sketch Saturday

I don't usually work with such dark coloured papers but I really like the variety and patterns that have been used in this paper pack. This paper pack is from Kasiercraft and it is "Stargazer". I matted everything with dark blue card stock. The sentiment is from the paper pack it is one of the papers which has some printed sentiments on it.

Before you go I would like to leave you with this final thought.
I am blessed with everything that I need but sometimes I forget what I have. I am working towards goals but with Gods help. Thanks for stopping by and looking at my card project.

Have a Happy Crafty Kind of Day,
😉 Tracy B


Challenges Entered
Cute Card Thursday - Banish the Blues
Sketch Saturday #547

2 comments:

  1. Great use of the sketch. thanks for playing along with us at CCT.

    ReplyDelete

  2. Beautiful! Thanks so much for participating in the Sketch Saturday Challenge this time and good luck :)

    ReplyDelete