Friday 25 January 2019

Happy Ewe

Hello Everyone. A birthday card to fill out my stock a little. I looked at what I have and I am low on most types of cards. I did make this card though
I decided to keep the image a little simple and only coloured the hat and balloons. The papers are actually a kitchen inspired set but I liked how these papers looked together so I went with them. Everything is matted with a custard yellow light card stock. And I was inspired by sketch #487 from Tuesday Morning Sketches
This card was also inspired by Cute Card Thursdays Challenge - Critters
Since I like sheep I decided to make a card with a cute Bugaboo Image - Circle Sentiments - Birthday Ewe. I am a part of a spinning group and I think that this card will suit someone from there quite nicely.

Thanks for stopping by and looking at my card project. As always before you go I would like to leave you with this thought
I like to learn new things. I sometimes try to learn a new technique or sometimes I try to make something without a pattern just to see if I can. I am actually doing this at the moment - I am trying to crochet a bag that I want because I can not find a pattern for it! Will have to see how it goes.

Have a Happy Crafty Kind of Day,
😊 Tracy B

3 comments:

  1. Fun birthday card! I like the effect of just the touch of color on your image!
    Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches!
    Debbie ~ TMS DT
    Debbie's Dash of This and That

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! This is a fun birthday card. Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the Van Gogh quote and love your fun fun card!! Thanks so much for creating with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches :)

    ReplyDelete