Friday 18 January 2019

It is your day

Hello Everyone, Another card made for the Bugaboo Birthday Celebrations. This is for Day 2 - a Sketch Challenge. If you have been to my blog before you will know that I love using sketches for my card making. This is the sketch that everyone is getting to play with ...

As I like to do I have included the measurements for those who may be interested. And this is the card that I made following this sketch.

I have used an older digi image from Bugaboo but it is still a favourite of mine. The sentiment is my own that I did up in the computer before I printed off the image. These papers are ones that have been sitting in my stash for ages.but I liked the circle elements because I thought it suited the basketball theme.

Thanks for stopping by and looking at my project. Before you go I would like to leave you with this thought.

The first part of this quote I know; the second part I sometimes forget. When I forget I try to do things under my own steam and things don't go right. I want to be more willing to give my whole life over to Christ. 

Have a Happy Crafty kind of day,
💗 Tracy B 


2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for playing along in our Birthday Monster Bash! I love your project! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete