Thursday 17 January 2019

Monster Sized Mess

Hello Everyone, I am back from our break away and in my craft space 😃 So I decided to work on the projects for the Bugaboo Birthday Celebrations because I didn't have supplies with me that I could work on them. So this card is suited to Day 1 which is

I don't actually have any of their monster images even though they are really cute. I also don't have anyone who would be suited  to these images so I used a favourite Bugaboo image of mine. It is Scene it - Birthday Bears and it is still available. And this is the card that I made


I think that this image still fits the theme because these cute bears have definitely made a monster sized mess. Though I think that they have a lot of fun in creating it.😉 And of course you know that this card was helped along by a sketch - this time around I have made another card for the Stella Says Sketch challenge which is this one

You can see that this time I have tipped the sketch on its side. I had such fun making this card and I want to thank you for stopping by. Before you go I would like to leave you with this thought


This is something that I am going to try to do more of this year. I want to be able to walk through what is ahead knowing that God walks with me.

Have a Happy Crafty Kind of Day,
💖 Tracy B

Challenges Entered

4 comments:

  1. Great card, I love that image! Thanks for joining Catch the Bug's Stella Says Sketch good luck! Dawn Bugaboo DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is adorable. I think that even "cute" things can be monsters...like my children, hehehe. Actually they are in their 20's now and they are such blessings to me. Thanks for joining in the Stella Says Sketch Challenge, Lisa Lynn, DT.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for playing along in our Birthday Monster Bash! I love your project! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete