Sunday 20 January 2019

Instead of Tweeting

Hi Everyone. I had the chance to make and upload another card today. And this card was in the works for the Bugaboo Birthday Celebrations but I missed the deadline. But I wasn't going to waste the image that I had coloured up.


And this time around - now don't fall off your chair - I didn't use a sketch this time around 😱 Yeah I know very unusual for me! But I am really happy with the results even without that starting point. The card was inspired by a challenge though 
I went from the top left in a diagonal route so I went with - Tab, Players Choice, Dots and Stripes. The paper pad helped with the Dots and Stripes it is from My Minds Eye Life of the Party. This is another from the bottom of my paper stash - so good to be using these pads up. The image is Bird Greetings - Sweet Birdday from Bugaboo and it's still available. The sentiment tags I made myself on my computer.

Thanks for stopping in and looking at my card project. Before you go I would like to leave you with this thought
If you have a friend or family member you haven't touched base with lately why not? We never know what is waiting for us even in the next hour so do it!

Have a Happy Crafty Kind of Day,
💜 Tracy B


1 comment:

  1. Tracy your card is adorable. The deadline for the Birthday Bash is Sunday at 1pm which is different than most times, it works perfectly for this challenge. Thanks for joining in the Catch the Bug BINGO challenge, Lisa Lynn DT.

    ReplyDelete