Sunday 20 January 2019

Dance Your Way

Hello Everyone. I am sharing with you a card that was inspired by 2 challenges but came together once I found the sentiment that I used.


I have always loved this saying and I had a chance to use it in conjunction with the challenge from Time Out Challenges 
And to bring everything together I went looking for a sketch to work with and I found this one over at Sketch Saturday
The measurements that I have given are to make a rectangle (A6) card front. To make a square card I would just use a 12cm squared card front. 

The paper pack that I used is Fine and Sunny by Kasiercraft. This isn't available anymore as it has been sitting in my stash for quite a few years. I found the heart gem in a boxed of mixed decorations and thought that it would just finish off the card.

Thanks for stopping by and looking at my card. Before you go I would like to leave you with this thought

A have 2 friends who are like this and I am always grateful for them. I hope you have someone like this in your life.

Have a Happy Crafty Friend,
😉 Tracy B

Challenges Entered
Time Out Challenges #127

2 comments:

  1. wow that paper worked a treat and you matched it all perfectly. This sentiment is perfect for our challenge and the gem the prefect finishing touch. Thanks for joining us at Time Out

    ReplyDelete
  2. That DP is so bright and sunshiny that it really complements that perfect sentiment! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Time Out! Jill

    ReplyDelete