Saturday 19 January 2019

A Rose for You

Hello Everyone, I am bringing this card to you today via my favourite starting place a sketch. I was having not the best of days but felt up to going into my craft space. So to help with my creating today I started somewhere familiar even though it was a new to me sketch. And this is the result of starting somewhere familiar
and this is the sketch that started off my crafting today
I can see that I may end up using this sketch again. It was fun trying to put 4 different papers together and it could be used with many different images. The paper pad that I used is Kasiercraft's Misty Mountains I just love the mix of colours in this set. The image that I used is an older one by Bugaboo Word Art Rose.

Thanks for stopping by and looking at my project today. Before you go I would like to leave you with this thought
Today I have felt like that I haven't been achieving much but then I remembered this turtle. And it helped me to keep crafting because I was doing stuff even though it was slower than I would like.

Have a Happy Crafty Kind of Day,
😎 Tracy B

Challenge Entered - Tuesday Morning Sketches #486

4 comments:

  1. Very nice card. I like that background paper you've used. Nice combination of colors and elements. Thank you for sharing your card with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet card! Beautiful mix of papers and pretty image!
    Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches!
    Debbie ~ TMS DT
    Debbie's Dash of This and That

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card turned out great Tracy and I love the little turtle reminder. I can relate all too well to that lately! I'm really glad you created with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card - it reminded me of Beauty and the Beast. Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete