Wednesday 12 December 2018

Bundle of Joy

Hello everyone. Today I am sharing with you a card that I made for some dear friends who just welcomed their little girl into the world just over a week ago.

Isn't this image adorable. I have used "Babe Moon Lullaby" available from Lil Miss Muffet Digital Stamps quite a few times and for either a Baby Girl or Boy. The starry background is a digital paper that I have and joined these together and printed them onto white card stock. I coloured the baby image in with my Copic markers.

The sketch that I used is from Operation Write Home

I included the measurements that I used to fit my A6 front of a card which is the size for a card in Australia. So some aren't exactly to the original sizes mentioned because our card stock is different.

Sometimes I like to make cards that are a little less fussy but this does have the layers that I like to play around with. My layers can either be cardstock or sometimes I will use distress inks around the edge to help them to stand out.

Thanks for stopping by and looking at my project. I hope that you might have found some useful information or something to spark your creativity. And before you go I would like to leave you with this final thought

Whether you are doing a job or a chore around your home may you do as Mary says "Find your element of Fun" and this will help get it done.

Have a Happy Crafty Kind of Day,
👍 Tracy B

No comments:

Post a Comment