Monday 10 December 2018

Good Luck Thank You

Hello everyone. Todays card is for a friend who will be leaving our Spinning group to pastures new in New Zealand. I was following a card sketch but didn't follow it to the letter but you will see what I mean once I show you both the card and the sketch.


And now for the sketch that started this cardmaking exercise - Sketch Saturday #543


As you can see the outcome of the card was a little different to the sketch but not a lot that I hope it is still suitable for the challenge. 

The difference came about because of the Butterfly Hat digital image by Julie Spiri which I had printed and coloured with my Faber-Castell Polychromos. So I adjusted the smaller rectangle to suit the layout. The stars I turned into squares to fit around the 2 sentiment stamps. I kept the rest of the card simple because I wanted the image to be the main focus.

Thanks for stopping by and looking at my project today. And as always before you go I would like to leave you with this thought for the day


I have struggled with this over the past couple of years due to a few circumstances. But I can now see a way through some of it and so it is a start of recovery. So all I can say is Don't let the world determine who you should be!

Have a Happy Crafty Kind of Day,
😉 Tracy B

No comments:

Post a Comment