Saturday 24 August 2019

52CCT August Technique Challenge

Hello Everyone,
This time around on the 52 Christmas Card Throwdown Challenge it is the 4th week of the month so it is either a Stash or Technique Challenge. And this time around Netta has decided that we are going to explore a Technique. 


When I saw this as one of the things for us to play with I must admit that I had never heard of it before so of course, I went to YouTube for assistance. And I found this tutorial by Gina K that helped a lot. This is my interpretation of this technique.


I am really happy with how the card turned out. I think that if I do this technique again I am going to have to buy a wider brayer because you can see how wide the one I used was. I kept the rest of the card pretty simple with just layering a piece of washi tape because I wanted the focus to be on the technique, not something else.

Thanks for stopping by and looking at my Design Team work for this week. I hope that you will come on over to the 52CCT blog and play along with this fun technique. Look forward to seeing you there.

Until Next Time,
Tracy B

1 comment:

  1. Superbe Tracy, j'aime beaucoup ta creation tout en douceur, biz

    ReplyDelete