Monday 14 January 2019

Sympathy Hard to Craft

Hello Everyone,
The kind of card I am sharing with you today is on a subject that we all find hard to make for. Sympathy cards are hard to make for because I think that we don't want to get it wrong. But this occasion is just a part of our lives. All of us will eventually go through it - but the cards we make are for those left behind. I don't like making these but I do need them so I am going to make them while I don't need them so I am not having to make it when I do need one.


This card is made with an older image from Bugaboo Stamps but I still love using it for all different kinds of occasions. This time I coloured it in with my Polychromos pencils. I definitely need more practice using these. The digi image was printed with the plaid paper behind it. The way I put this card together came about by my use of a sketch this time it's from Stella Say Sketch Challenge.

This is the first sketch for the year from this challenge site. The papers are from a Kasiercraft paper pad called 'Sweet Pea'. All of my matting is done with some Sunshine Yellow paper. My sentiment comes from Uniquely Creatives Banner Sentiment Builder clear stamp set. I like this set as its quite useful for many different occasions.

Thanks for coming by to look at my project please consider leaving a comment before you leave to let me know that you have stopped on by. And also before you go I would love to leave you with this final thought

Thinking about the end of life makes me consider what I will be leaving behind when I do go. Is what I am going to leave how I want to be remembered? Some things yes other things not so much. So I am working on changing the things I'm not so happy with. What about you - will you be remembered in the way you want to be?

Have a Happy Crafty Kind of Day,
🙈🙉🙊 Tracy B

2 comments:

  1. Sympathy cards are always hard to make and I agree it's much easier to make one at a time you don't need it! This is lovely, perfect for the occasion. Thank you for entering our Stella Says Sketch challenge at Catch the Bug.
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautifully made and I'm sure this will be appreciated.

    Thanks for joining us at Catch the Bug

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete